Status LED Colors and States
Both Lumibox indoor and supplied GSM modem have some basic status/error logic built in, communicated to the outside world by color LED on both devices. Sorted by priority, these colors means the following:
LUMIBOX - LED Lumitrix Logo
- Pulsing - WAIT! Your device is booting or shutting down. Do not unplug from electricity!
- Shining - device is on
- Not shining - device is off
LUMIBOX - color LED status
- Not shining - on-line (connected to internet)
- Blue shining - off-line connection to the internet has been lost (this is always the case a few moments after a start/restart)
- White pulsing - waiting for the projector lamp heat up / cool down
- Green pulsing - Lumiverse app activated / indicating manual mode
- Green shining - scheduled media is currently playing
- Turquoise shining - Configuration Mode active. Connect to device via direct Wi-Fi or reboot.
- Red pulsing - check cables. See troubleshooting.
- Red shining - factory reset is in progress, do NOT unplug the device from power
- Green blinking once each second - has power
- Green blinking 5 times each second - firmware update in progress, do NOT unplug
- Green blinking once every 2 seconds - has 2G signal
- Blue blinking once every 2 seconds - has 3G signal
- Cyan blinking once every 2 seconds - has 4G signal
- Green shining - has 2G internet connection
- Blue shining - has 3G internet connection
- Cyan shining - has 4G internet connection
- Not shining - does not have power